<a href=”https://www.celebritieswhogive.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/vouyfou.jpg”><img class=”alignnone size-full wp-image-16004″ src=”https://www.celebritieswhogive.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/vouyfou.jpg” alt=”” width=”479″ height=”599″ /></a>
Mo is a versatile and highly creative television, expo, auto show, and event Emcee, Presenter, and Product Specialist, with over ten years of demonstrated expertise in event rundown at trade/auto shows and cultural expos serving as the commanding stage manager and emcee.
As a public speaker, Mo is known as “<strong>The Treasure Hunter™</strong>” because when your dreams are lost…He finds them. If your hope has sunk…He helps bring it up. If obstacles are in the way…He helps you move them!
He is the author of two bestsellers “<strong>Against All Odds I Can Be: 10 Steps to Revolutionize Your Destiny</strong>” a riveting empowerment guide helping its readers discover their unique voice, maneuver through adversity and teaches them how to achieve personal and professional goals and “<strong>From The Hands of Delilah to the Arms of Samson</strong>” a phenomenal road-map that assist men and women find the treasures in relationships. His highly anticipated book “<strong>FREE AGENCY: Unpacking All The Myths and Lies About Dating</strong>” is expected to turn the dating world upside down.
He is the founder of the <strong>I Can Be Foundation Inc., a 501(c)(3)</strong> organization dedicated to educating people, encouraging change and empowering communities to succeed.
RMD GROUP INC. Long Beach, CA
· On-site presence at all event activations.
· Conducts contest and manages overall event engagement.
· Gathers crowds and engage audiences on microphone at various events.
· Conducts trivia and activation engagement.
BLUE DOOR MARKETING Los Angeles, CA
· Oversee Crowd engagement.
· Conduct trivia and spin wheel to issue prizes.
· Activation engagement management.
· Oversee College Football Game Day Tailgate experience for USC & UCLA.
SPRINT Los Angeles, CA
· Submitted detailed, accurate reports for inventory, payroll hours, and material used.
· Successfully launched new products in an experiential marketing environment and assisted in creating social media content to further enhance brand awareness.
· Developed “Recap form” to evaluate & progress each tour event.
ONSITE MANAGER/LEAD BRAND AMBASSADOR MICROSOFT Seattle, WA
· Increased sales by over 50% within one month and maintained those numbers by furthering brand loyalty with customers.
· Educated customers of Best Buy stores about a variety of exclusive XBOX One products via one-on-one interaction.
· Cultivated and sustained positive working relationships with customers and staff members of Best Buy.
Tour Manager/LEAD BRAND AMBASSADOR
NATIONAL URBAN LEAGUE New York, NY
• Educated consumers on product and service offerings.
• Amplified pledge conversions by 45%.
• Provided utmost customer service with extensive knowledge of NUL’s campaign portfolio.
Promoted campaign by providing customers at venues with knowledge on the products through facts, samp